Forum Tennis Defenders
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum des passionnés de tennis

AccueilAccueil  PronosticsPronostics  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Derniers sujets
» Ziques ...
Michelle Larcher de Brito Emptypar DinoDeCao Dim 28 Avr - 20:24

» Caroline Garcia
Michelle Larcher de Brito Emptypar DinoDeCao Dim 28 Avr - 17:28

» Rafael Nadal
Michelle Larcher de Brito Emptypar DinoDeCao Sam 23 Mar - 10:55

» ATP Tour News
Michelle Larcher de Brito Emptypar DinoDeCao Mer 21 Fév - 17:30

» WTA 2019
Michelle Larcher de Brito Emptypar youkaidi Jeu 25 Jan - 22:11

» Révolution pacifique... mais révolution quand même ...!!
Michelle Larcher de Brito Emptypar DinoDeCao Lun 6 Nov - 14:44

» 22'les voilà...!!!
Michelle Larcher de Brito Emptypar DinoDeCao Mer 1 Juin - 19:25

» Ashley Harkleroad
Michelle Larcher de Brito Emptypar youkaidi Dim 24 Avr - 8:21

» tennis web manager
Michelle Larcher de Brito Emptypar cramouz Dim 18 Avr - 20:41

» Club Dubaï recherche un entraineur de tennis avec diplôme
Michelle Larcher de Brito Emptypar Driss06 Dim 8 Nov - 20:00

-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Michelle Larcher de Brito

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Vydev
Grand gourou à poil roux
Vydev

Michelle Larcher de Brito Empty
MessageSujet: Michelle Larcher de Brito   Michelle Larcher de Brito EmptyMar 15 Juil - 21:34

15 ans et déjà deux belles victoires sur le circuit WTA : une face à A. Radwanska en début d'année, l'autre à l'instant face à Dulko.

Michelle Larcher de Brito LarcherdeBrito18

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Larcher_de_Brito
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://tennisdefenders.forumactif.org
Vydev
Grand gourou à poil roux
Vydev

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito   Michelle Larcher de Brito EmptyJeu 17 Juil - 8:48

Elle a pris un set à S. Williams cette nuit ce qui est tout de même une belle prouesse. Elle a perdu 4-6 6-3 6-2 jap
Vydev
Grand gourou à poil roux
Vydev

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito   Michelle Larcher de Brito EmptyMer 23 Juil - 14:11

La Portugaise privilégie l'entraînement à l'enchaînement des tournois

Larcher de Brito talented beyond her years

Michelle Larcher de Brito Ten_a_debrito_412

Michelle Larcher de Brito is your ordinary teenager -- most of the time. Just 15 years old, she enjoys her friends, movies and journeys to the mall. But she is also a burgeoning tennis star, patiently waiting for her opportunity to mix it up with the world's best.

Teen phenom loves Armani
Michelle Larcher de Brito might be only 15 years old, but she appears to have a good head on her shoulders.

Clearly talented beyond her years, the Portugese teenager could be moaning about the fact that the WTA Tour sets limitations on the number of tournaments a young teen can play.

But instead, Larcher de Brito, ranked No. 226, steadfastly supports the rule.

"I think I can only play 10 tournaments a year," she said, speaking on the phone just an hour after setting up a second-round outing against recent Wimbledon finalist and former world No. 1 Serena Williams at the Bank of the West Classic in Stanford, Calif., last week.

"I'm not really against that rule. I think it's a good rule because they're trying to protect the players from overplaying. I actually don't like that many tournaments in a row. I like playing a couple of tournaments and then going home. I don't want to get too tired."

After winning the Orange Bowl title in December, Larcher de Brito ended her junior career, despite having three more years of eligibility.

She participates only in select pro tournaments and otherwise spends her time training at home in Bradenton, Fla., where she is attached to the Nick Bollettieri Academy. Her father, Antonio Larcher de Brito, is her full-time coach, and her entire family -- dad, mom and older twin brothers -- lives in Florida.

Michelle Larcher de Brito started the summer by playing the qualifying at the Bank of the West Classic, then won her first-round match against seasoned Gisela Dulko 7-5, 7-6 (1).

That provided her with the opportunity to face off with Williams, an eight-time Grand Slam champion. Larcher de Brito did not lose face against her notable opponent -- she won the opening set before surrendering 4-6, 6-3, 6-2.

Earlier in the year, Larcher de Brito scored a significant top-20 victory over Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland in the first round at the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami, her favorite tournament thus far in her career.

"It was a really great win," she said of beating Radwanska, also still a teenager. "I was playing really well that day."

When she's at home, she goes to school at the academy and spends time going to the mall and movies with friends, just like any teenage girl.

"I don't have much time for it, but whenever I can, I go to movies and to the mall," Larcher de Brito said. "I love Armani Exchange. I actually have a Siberian Huskie, and his name is Armani."

http://sports.espn.go.com
KID 91

KID 91

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito   Michelle Larcher de Brito EmptyMer 23 Juil - 14:25

Michelle Larcher de Brito Portug10
Vydev
Grand gourou à poil roux
Vydev

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito   Michelle Larcher de Brito EmptyMer 23 Juil - 14:26

Son physique commence à se rapprocher de celui de Capriati sweat
KID 91

KID 91

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito   Michelle Larcher de Brito EmptyMer 23 Juil - 14:30

Elle a encore un peu de marge quand même Suspect
Espérons qu'elle tombe pas elle aussi dans la coke :dents:
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito   Michelle Larcher de Brito Empty

Michelle Larcher de Brito
Page 1 sur 1